One of the biggest challenges of being a firm owner today is being stretched thin by all the demands of running an architecture practice.
- Jumping to solve contractor emergencies
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Ensuring high quality of documents
- Having your project ‘value-engineered'
- Getting paid
Being stretched thin causes the firm owner to react to the pressing issues that must be handled TODAY or THIS WEEK, pushing aside important long-term items that must be done for the practice to thrive.
In today's video, you'll discover the roadmap to ending this descent into chaos: how to create the self-managed firm that runs (practically) on autopilot.
Here's what you'll discover:
- The main challenge faced by small firm owners today
- Why small firm owners are typically stretched thin
- The difference between short-term actions and long-term actions, and examples of each
- The framework of the ‘centralized brain' vs. the ‘distributed network'
- The road-map to creating a ‘self-managed' firm
If you're a small firm owner who wants a smooth-running firm that gives you more freedom, this video is for you.
To discover more about the DREAM Practice Accelerator, click here.