How do you turn strangers into clients?
How do you identify potential clients and go about developing a relationship with them that can turn into a project (sooner rather than later)?
Today's guest is Sandra Bekhor, President of Bekhor Management a marketing and management consulting practice for professional services.
In this episode of the Business of Architecture show, you'll discover:
- How to avoid the #1 social media marketing mistake
- How to not use social media as a marketing crutch – do this instead (6:24)
- How to connect with cold contacts without being salesy or spammy (10:33)
- Google killer? This new, hot search platform is perfect for architects (13:05)
- The simple strategy that will simplify your marketing (and make it twice as effective) (21:40)
Resources for today’s show:
Visit Bekhor Management on the web to connect with Sandra Bekhor.
Examples of 2 architect websites that don't rely soley on the ‘beauty shots':
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]