Today I talk with Robert Ivy FAIA, CEO of the American Institute of Architects. We discuss the AIA's new multi-year public awareness campaign and the AIA's effort to reposition itself (and architects) in the public eye.
Watch the new video here (see ilookup.org for more information). This video is the first release of the public awareness campaign. It will be followed up by media buys on multiple channels.
What do you think of this video? Leave your comment at the bottom of this article:
In today's edisode:
- The purpose of the AIA's new public awareness campaign
- How this campaign came about, and how you can get involved
- Robert Ivy FAIA gives his opinion on the most pressing issue for architects today
- Robert Ivy FAIA responds to the question “why should architects join the AIA?”
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- iLookup.org, the website of the AIA's public awareness campaign
- Robert Ivy FAIA is the CEO of the American Institute of Architects
- AIA Facebook page
- @AIANational on Twitter
- Referenced article from BuildLLC on their reasons for not joining the AIA
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]