Discover how award-winning landscape architect Julie Canter overcame her fear of the unknown and created a solid base for her new landscape architecture firm.
After a decade working at a successful landscape architecture firm, award-winning landscape architect Julie Canter decided to start her own landscape architecture firm – Constructed Ground, based out of New York City.
As a former Partner of PWP Landscape Architecture, Julie led many large-scale, complex, integrated projects in the United States and Singapore such as Constitution Gardens on the National Mall, Washington D.C. and the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Singapore.
Here's what we cover in this exclusive interview:
- Why Julie left a successful career at a prominent landscape architecture firm she enjoyed and started her own firm.
- Julie's #1 piece of advice for new firm owners.
- How Julie balances her roles as a new business owner and mother.
- What Julie has found to be her most successful strategies for developing new business.
- What Julie is doing to set herself and her firm up for a successful future.
- How Julie overcame her worries and fears about starting a new firm.
- Julie's plan to grow her firm and work on larger and more influential projects.
Want to discover the keys to creating a solid business foundation for future success? Watch this free training webinar: https://www.businessofarchitecture.com/freedomwebinar