Today is part II of my interview with Alex Gore. Alex Gore is principal and partner with Lance Cayko of F9 Productions, a residential and BIM creation design firm based in Longmont, Colorado.
He's the co-creator of RevitFurniture.com, which provides Revit families, template files and tutorials for mastering Revit. Alex also teaches at the University of Colorado Boulder in the Environmental Design and Architectural Engineering departments and is the upcoming author of The Architecture of Thinking Different: Getting More Out of Design and Life.
In today's episode you'll discover:
- Alex's secret to setting (and achieving) goals
- Why Alex built a trombe wall for his chicken coop
- How to use Revit architecture for efficient design
- The disadvantages of adopting a new tool like Revit
- The ‘Daniel Libeskind' secret to becoming a famous and successful architect
- Want to teach in Higher Education? Alex reveals how he got a position at a local college (without a Master's degree)
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- F9 Productions
- RevitFurniture.com <- Click here for a free download including a sample set of construction drawings and Revit files
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]