Next week is “architect website week” at Business of Architecture, when we’ll be discussing all things relating to architect websites. In preparation we are kicking off this week with a couple of articles on how architects can leverage the web to get more work and better projects. Grab your spot in the free training on “Internet Marketing for Architects” by clicking here.
How can internet marketing for architects help you attract more of the right clients and get more attention for your work? Today we talk with Eric Bobrow about internet marketing for architects.
There are many ways to leverage the internet for more exposure and success, but how can architects leverage the internet? In this episode we get into the ‘nitty-gritty' of online marketing for architects. Here are a few of the topics we discuss in this episode:
- How to differentiate your services to not be viewed as a commodity
- How sharing information and becoming a recognized expert can help you win more work
- How to communicate the value your firm provides through your website
- You can sign up for his upcoming “Internet Marketing for Architects” training webinar here
- Eric Bobrow teaches ArchiCAD at Bobrow.com.
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
Reserve Your Seat on the Free Online Training Webinar on Internet Marketing for Architects
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]