Today Rion Willard sits down for a conversation with Seán McAlister of the architectural design firm Seán and Stephen. Seán and Stephen is an architecture practice based in East London.
Seán and Stephen works on a wide range of projects, from domestic extensions and residential developments through to affordable co-working spaces, permanent public artworks, temporary museum installations, and high street regeneration projects.
In today's episode of the Business of Architecture show, you'll discover:
- How Seán McAlister and Stephen Mackie used a competition to launch their design firm
- One thing you should never do when dealing with a client who has worked with architects before
- One clever strategy for dealing with a client's unrealistic budget expectations
- How to get more architecture project referrals
- How to sell architecture effectively in a natural, non-offensive way
Resources for today’s show:
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|