Today's guest is architect Randy M. Sovich, AIA. Randy runs the firm RM Sovich Architecture based out of Baltimore Maryland. His firm has received numerous awards for their design work. He co-authored the book “Creating Home, An Assisted Living Design Manual”. He is founder and co-editor of Texture Archizine.
In today's episode Randy Sovich shares:
- The 3 Powerpoint slides Randy saw during a marketing presentation early in his career – and why these 3 marketing lessons have stuck with him through the years
- The difference between a business and a practice
- Pricing your services as a sole practitioner
- The simple, no-fail strategy to build your network quickly and effectively
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- See the firm's work at RM Sovich Architects
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|