Discover the one simple change you can make to boost your architecture firm's profits. In today's episode, we discuss the tips for successful architecture firm management, including accountability, employee retention, and how to calculate an hourly billing rate. Steve L. Wintner AIA Emeritus is the founder and principal of Management Consulting Services, a professional consulting firm, located in the Austin, TX area and focused on enhancing the productivity and profitability of professional design firms. He is the co-author of the book Financial Management for Design Professionals: The Path to Profitability.
In today's episode we discuss:
- The one secret to effective time management
- The powerful formula for effective delegation
- How to determine your proper hourly rate as an architect
- What is a profit plan and annual budget?
- The number one trick to improving architecture firm profitablity
- What? Accountability for architecture firm principals?
- Connect with Steve Wintner, AIA Emeritus on LinkedIn.
- Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Book: Financial Management for Design Professionals: The Path to Profitability
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|