In today's episode we talk with Rena M. Klein FAIA, business planning and management consultant about strategies and best practices for small architecture firms.
Rena M. Klein FAIA is the founder of RM Klein Consulting, a business and management consulting firm catering to small to mid-sized architecture and design firms.
Rena Klein is the author of The Architect's Guide to Small Firm Management and the editor of The Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice, 15th Edition.
- Timely and timeless firm management practices.
- The current architectural industry climate.
- What can your firm do to be more competitive?
- Differentiating yourself and your firm by becoming a specialist
- Innovations in telecommunications and their effects on the architecture industry.
- Trimming your firm's fat
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]