Discover 6 bookkeeping tips for architects. Today is part 2 of my interview with bookkeeping guru Seth David from School of Bookkeeping. You can catch part one of bookkeeping for architects here.
In today's episode you'll discover:
- What you as a business owner and architect need to focus on in your books (even if you hire a bookkeeper)
- How often you should review your books
- How to run a job costing report in Quickbooks
- The Quick ratio – what it is and why it is important to your business
- What you should review when you review your books
- What it means to move your bookkeeping software ‘to the cloud', and why this will make your life easier (and save you time)
- The most important factor when hiring a bookkeeper (or new team member)
- Accountant or bookkeeper? What is the difference and which one is right for you?
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
Resources for today's show:
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]