Robert Ivy FAIA is the Chief Operating Office of the American Institute of Architects.
Robert Ivy and the AIA leadership are making history right now by launching an ambitious 3-year ad campaign to spread awareness about the VALUE that we architects provide in all of our projects and interactions with clients.
I, like you, am very interested to see how this advertising campaign turns out. We know that the perceived value of our profession is won in the hearts and minds of our clients.
In today's episode you'll discover:
- What architects can expect from this 3-year public advertising campaign.
- Robert Ivy's explanation of how this advertising campaign will benefit architects.
- How you can engage with others around you to heighten awareness of what we do.
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- Visit iLookUp.org
- Follow @AIANational on Twitter.
- Visit the AIA Facebook page.
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
[DAP errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”]There is no transcript for this episode.[/DAP]