Webinar Replay: Goal Setting With the Heart – How To Make Goals That Inspire You To Massive Action
Discover the secret to setting goals with your heart that inspire you to massive action.
Setting goals is one skill set – following through and achieving them is another.
This is a webinar replay of a Business of Architecture Master Class given for the Association of Licensed Architects.
On this training you'll discover:
- How to set powerful goals that propel you to action.
- How to reprogram your subconscious mind to move you magically toward your goal and conquer inner resistance.
- A little-known goal setting technique developed by Cold-war era Russian Olympic athletes that can help you make quantum leaps toward your goals.
- How to move from where you are right now to the vision of your ideal future.
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Book: The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
- Book: Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins
- Book: The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Business of Architecture Podcast (Website)
- Subscribe: The Business of Architecture Podcast (iTunes)
- Subscribe: The Business of Architecture Podcast (Android)