[responsive_video type='youtube' hide_related='1′ hide_logo='1′ hide_controls='1′ hide_title='1′ hide_fullscreen='0′ autoplay='0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLYxvntpOts[/responsive_video]
Discover the secret to setting goals with your heart that inspire you to massive action.
Setting goals is one skill set – following through and achieving them is another.
This is a webinar replay of a Business of Architecture Master Class given for the Association of Licensed Architects.
On this training you'll discover:
- How to set powerful goals that propel you to action.
- How to reprogram your subconscious mind to move you magically toward your goal and conquer inner resistance.
- A little-known goal setting technique developed by Cold-war era Russian Olympic athletes that can help you make quantum leaps toward your goals.
- How to move from where you are right now to the vision of your ideal future.
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Book: The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
- Book: Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins
- Book: The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Business of Architecture Podcast (Website)
- Subscribe: The Business of Architecture Podcast (iTunes)
- Subscribe: The Business of Architecture Podcast (Android)