Subscribe for FREE updates:
The Secrets to a Successful Architecture Firm: Inside The Modern Architecture Firm Modative
In today's interview we take a look at a successful Los Angeles design-build architecture firm, Modative. Founded in 2006, this firm has grown leaps and bounds in the past few years. The firm melds a focus on design with an all-inclusive delivery model that includes construction services. Today we sit down with the firm's principles to discover the lessons they've learned about running a successful architectural practice over the past 7 years.
In today's episode we discuss:
- Promoting a hands-on approach among your staff.
- Creating a process to help your clients believe in your brand.
- Learning to say “No” and staying focused on your firm's goals.
- The benefits of showing your clients an open and honest process.
- A design-driven website vs an informative website.
- See their work at Modative
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|