Don't Miss Any Practice Building Resources! Subscribe Free Now:
Selling Modern House Plans Online with Sole Practitioner Gregory La Vardera, Architect
Ever thought of earning extra money by selling your house plans online? In this interview I talk with an architect who does it. Gregory La Vardera is a sole practitioner who runs a modern design architecture firm in New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Greg is known for his innovative designs, including his modern home plan catalog, steel shipping box home designs, and the work of his architectural firm.
In this interview we discuss:
- How to avoid getting stuck doing only one ‘kind’ of project type (i.e. remodels)
- How Greg uses the internet to sell house plans
- How other architects can make extra income by selling home plans on-line
- How Greg finds work as a sole practitioner
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- Visit Greg’s website at LamiDesign.com
- See Greg’s portfolio of modern custom home plans at Modern House Plans
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|