Pat Flynn: How Pat Went from Unemployed Architect Intern to Earning $60k a Month in Online Sales
Today’s guest was listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the ten most transparent leaders in business and profiled in the New York Times as a case study in online business building. Pat Flynn is a bestselling author and recently released a new book “Let Go”, a memoir about his journey from an unemployed architect in 2008 to building an online business that now makes him $50,000 dollars a month.
Pat’s story intrigues me because it shows some of the potential of the internet, and how using the internet effectively can bring incredible success. In today’s interview Pat shares a few lessons about on-line business building that can be applied to architects. I hope you are able to pick up some information that fuels your success as an architect.
In this interview we discuss:
- How Pat’s architectural education has helped him in his current field
- How Pat makes over $50,000 each month
- What architects can do to meet their clients needs and expectations
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe above, and be a hero! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the social share buttons.
- Visit Pat’s website at PatFlynn.me
- Read more about Pat’s book Let Go at PatFlynn.me/letgo
- Read Pat’s Smart Passive Income blog.
- Link to Pat’s book on Amazon.com:
Interview Transcript and Members Only Resources:
|Sorry, this content is for members only. Click here to login.|