Today’s guest was listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the ten most transparent leaders in business and profiled in the New York Times as a case study in online business building. Pat Flynn is a bestselling author and recently released a new book “Let Go”, a memoir about his journey from an unemployed architect in 2008 to building an online business that now makes him $50,000 dollars a month.
Pat’s story intrigues me because it shows some of the potential of the internet, and how using the internet effectively can bring incredible success. In today’s interview Pat shares a few lessons about on-line business building that can be applied to architects. I hope you are able to pick up some information that fuels your success as an architect.
In this interview we discuss:
- How Pat’s architectural education has helped him in his current field
- How Pat makes over $50,000 each month
- What architects can do to meet their clients needs and expectations
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe below, and don’t be selfish! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the buttons to the left.
- Visit Pat’s website at PatFlynn.me
- Read more about Pat’s book Let Go at PatFlynn.me/letgo
- Read Pat’s Smart Passive Income blog.
- Link to Pat’s book on Amazon.com: