In this episode I talk with the creators of the wildly successful podcast that “dares to peek under the architectural kimono” and tell us what architecture is really about. Join Neal Pann, Evan Troxel, Cormac Phalen and I as we discuss social media for architects, architect’s websites, and creating good architecture.
The Archispeak Podcast is a group effort of the three architects mentioned above where they share their personal experience as architects.
In this interview we discuss:
- How an attitude of sharing gets results online
- Pluses and minuses of using social media for architects
- History of the Archispeak Podcast
- Some thoughts on architect’s websites
This interview is on iTunes. Subscribe below, and don’t be selfish! If you know another architect who would benefit from watching this video, share away using the buttons to the left.
- Catch the Archispeak Podcast at ArchispeakPodcast.com